Home » » Today's Shopping Trip - Ebb and Flow Crop Lurv

Today's Shopping Trip - Ebb and Flow Crop Lurv

I got to try on a few new things today. First was the Ebb and Flow tank. This tank ran snug in the chest, looser at the waist and snug at the hips. The armpits rode kind of low on me (straps offer zero support) so armpit fat was an issue. I tried it on with another bra underneath but it was too restrictive. I liked material, though, and the Deep Indigo color is gorgeous - a dark purplish blue.


I tried on the Switch Back LS and liked it. I thought the fit was on the roomier side but it could be the luxtreme side panels have lots of stretch which made it feel looser. I didn't think the length was too short. In fact, the top hit me in about the same spot it's hitting the girl in the photo (I'm 5'5"). The weight was slightly heavier than my Hills and Energy Pullovers so I'd say typical running luon. I know a lot of people said it felt "thin" to them but I think they are comparing it with the recent textured running luons used in the Run: Turn Around or herringbone luon used in the Full Tilt Pullovers. I do agree with everyone about the thumbholes being uncomfortable. They are small and edged with contrasting material which makes them feel hard against your skin. I find I tend to use my thumbholes when I run so I can see how this could be a deal breaker.


I can see the tag but not underwear


The surprise of the day was that I went home with a pair of the Ebb and Flow crops ($78). I certainly didn't expect to like them but I found them super comfortable and I liked how the 4" waistband really held me in.  The tag says they are medium rise and they come up high enough that I don't have any muffin top issues. The material is thick and flaw hiding though very stretchy. If you do a deep bend it will become sheer(er) so that is something to be aware of. I was thinking I might like to try running in them sometime when the weather cools down again. I might give them a try in spin tomorrow if the weather is cooler. I'd say this new material has very interesting potential. The store manager said they have been selling very well.

I also heard today there is supposed to be a new reversible knit cardigan coming.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger