Home » » Photos of the Latest: Graceful Flow, Power Ys, Brisk Earwarmer, and More

Photos of the Latest: Graceful Flow, Power Ys, Brisk Earwarmer, and More

A rare photo of the black Graceful Flow tank.

Another photo of the Wild Lime Scuba. It's supposed to be heathered Wild Lime/Wild Lime.

Pigment Blue Energy Bra - my favorite



A blonde model for a change.



The caption said this Scuba was Flash. I am not sure if there really are two new scubas, bon bon and flash, or just one.

I love this woman's coloring and she fills out a Power Y really nicely. If you are curvy, the Power Y is a great choice.


The Bang Buster looks super wide. I have to say my wide Mesh headwraps aren't my favorite. They tend to hang off the back of my head. Maybe you can play with this and scrunch it up.


A reader (thank you Ms. R) sent me this article showing a new lulu Brisk Run Earwarmer.

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger