Home » » Photos of the Latest - Lots of Wild Lime

Photos of the Latest - Lots of Wild Lime




Some Australian photos. I honestly can't remember if the Cross My Heart bra in Wild Lime is in North America already or not but it's in Australia. So, if it hasn't come, it will. The crops in these photos are the Run: For It, available in Wild Lime, Flash, Black, and Pig Pink.

The Black Camo No Limit Tank with a grayish bottom - could be black pique, heathered black. I'm not sure but I like the look.

I didn't care for the Wren Camo No Limit tank when I tried it on. I think because I am too pale the color just didn't look right with my skin tones. However, it looks fantastic on this woman. I like it with the Insight Pant, too.

The Wren Camo No Limit tank with Wren camo bottoms. This woman is rocking the Boogie shorts.

Close up of the Aquamarine / Black Camo Boogie shorts.

I like the Wild Lime Power Y with the coordinating Wunder Unders.



 More Wild Lime Power Y love. 


Once again I can't remember if the Wild Lime Swiftly has made it to North America yet. This photo is from Australia, too. I love Wild Lime against the grays of the skirt. I think I love Wild Lime with just about everything.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger