Home » » Outfit of the Day for Couch to 5K Week 4 Day 2 Workout

Outfit of the Day for Couch to 5K Week 4 Day 2 Workout


I had lots of rest for today's workout. I was supposed to run on Saturday or Sunday but a weekend soccer tournament and my sister's visit delayed my workout until today. I rested yesterday so I had lots of energy for the workout today. The Week 4 workout is 5 min warm up walk, run 3 min, walk 90 sec, run 5 min, walk 2.5 min, repeat twice. I wouldn't say it was easy, and as always I was very conscious of the effort I had to make for the first twenty minutes, but I ended up doing one extra interval to make up for my time off. The five minute intervals didn't seem as endless as the first time I did this workout. I didn't have any soreness during the run at all but my aches and pains seem to come on a few hours later.  The weather was sunny and in the upper 50s/low 60s. My outfit of the day was: my new Ebb and Flow crops (very pleasant to run in, about the same breathability as Wunder Unders, maybe slightly better), a short sleeve Antidote Swiftly tee, a Lavender Gray Ta Ta Tamer, lulu underwear and socks. I was only a little warm during the five minute portions but chilled in the shade. I got to try out my new Yurbuds I bought at the Disney Tinkerbell Half Marathon Expo (my husband volunteered check in on Friday so I got to check it out). They stay much better in my ears and seem to keep out background noise (like leaf blowers) a little better than ipod earbuds. They were $30 + tax. I would have preferred a pink or purple pair but all they had was red in my size. I find the sound a little more bassy than the ipod version and it's not as crisp but you don't really notice that when there is a lot of background noise.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger