Home » » Photos of the Latest

Photos of the Latest

After I saw the Camo/Paris Pink Speed shorts I was thinking I need a bright Ta Ta Tamer to wear under my new black camo Cool Racerback to "girl" it up a little. I love the contrast of the ultra feminine Flash against the macho black camo print. Both temper each other. Very fun outfit!

The camo is a bit sheer so you will see the lighter color through the snugger areas. This might be one Cool Racerback you don't want to size down in.

The latest camo print
Retro Camo from this summer
Speed Short in Lay Low Camo Print

Xlong Camo Print CRB from the Lab
Close up of the camo print. I know the tag says this is the retro camo print but is this the same print that came out over the summer?  It looks like it's a blown up version of the previous Retro Camo. The speed shorts have a different name - the Lay Low Camo print.

Black Graceful Flow Tank

Apres Run Anorak



I like seeing the same model in different things and different colors. You get a real sense of how color and pattern affects your shape. All the photos on this page have been of the same girl (except for the camo discussion).
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger