Home » » NEW Push UR Limits in Deep Indigo Bold Stripe (and Solid Black)

NEW Push UR Limits in Deep Indigo Bold Stripe (and Solid Black)

Just popping up in my product alerts, a new Push UR Limits in Deep Indigo Bold Stripe. It's kind of fun and very distinctive but I don't think for me. I would have liked a solid Deep Indigo Push much better. There is also a new solid black Push UR Limits. This is actually a great choice for a Push and the one I have is solid black with black microstripe straps. Since the Push is made of luxtreme the black helps hide all the lumps and bumps the luxtreme reveals. This is a top you should be sure to get the cups for because it will reveal if you are cold.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger