Home » » Aussie Heads Up - Paris and Black Swiftly Tanks, Paris Arise Bra, New Color - Lavender Dusk

Aussie Heads Up - Paris and Black Swiftly Tanks, Paris Arise Bra, New Color - Lavender Dusk

I don't have any photos yet but one of my Australian product emails said they had Swiftly Racerback tanks coming in Paris Pink and Black.

Also from Australia, a Paris Pink Arise bra is coming. I need to try this on. The design has been changed a bit and people are raving about it. It now goes up to size 12. (I swear I saw the camo Arise bra in a 12 on the website on Tuesday's upload but I guess they all sold out - wow!) I certainly don't think this will be enough support but it may look nice layered under another tank.

There are some new style hair ties coming out. The pale purple color is Lavender Dusk.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger