Home » » The Latest - Tea Lounge Pullover, Wild Wunder Unders, and Transformation Wrap Photos

The Latest - Tea Lounge Pullover, Wild Wunder Unders, and Transformation Wrap Photos

The Deep Indigo Ebb and Flow looks cute with the Inkblot print Wunder Unders. The Tea Lounge Pullover looks good with the striped Wunder Unders.



Tea Lounge Pullover, Transformation Wrap, and Inkblot Wunder Unders. I kind of like the Tea Lounge Pullover.


A couple more Transformation Wrap photos.

Are my eyes deceiving me or does this look like a possible Deep Indigo Swiftly and Wunder Unders? It's hard to tell from the coloring in the photo but it could be. I'm not 100% sure but I will update when I find out for sure. Update - now that I think about this, these are probably Ebb and Flow crops and not Wunder Unders. The new Ebb and Flow crops come in Deep Indigo.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger