Home » » Photos: Push UR Limits, Ebb and Flow Crops, Tank, and Bra

Photos: Push UR Limits, Ebb and Flow Crops, Tank, and Bra

Black Push UR Limtis Tank






Lots of photos of the Black/Black Microstripe Switch Back LS. People have been telling me this is a lightweight run top that I might find good for the Southern California climate. I haven't read too many negative try on reports other than it runs a bit shorter than the Turn Around LS.  I am hoping to try it on tomorrow. I kind of like the black version best but it gets kind of hot when the sun is out.









Some detail photos on the Ebb and Flow Crops. I have read comments that they are kind of sheer - can see the outline of your underwear to you can see everything when you bend all the way over. I have also read people are finding these comfortable but may be mostly getting them for casual wear.







I have read comments that this tank feels very comfortable and like a Power Y made out of swiftly knit so it sounds intriguing. I think I might like it for spin if I wore another bra under it. Not sure if I want to spend $64 on this top, though. I am definitely trying this on tomorrow.


Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger