Home » » Today's Upload and Rumors From Birdies

Today's Upload and Rumors From Birdies

There were a few surprises in the upload today. The Glacier Lace Cabin Longsleeve was one although a reader commented that they had learned of this in their store product notice email. None of the stores I subscribed to had this in it, though. It's way too much print for me to wear in a long sleeve version in stark black and white.


A new Scuba was uploaded today - the Heathered Blurred Gray Paris Pink Microstripe. I'm not a fan of the microstripe Scubas (it seems other people don't love them that much either - a lot seem to be turning up in We Made Too Much) but the Paris contrast stitching and zipper make this one kind of fun.


I always forget to check what Canada got that was different from the US. Canada got this little gem of a Scuba. Someone on the design staff has a Hamburglar fixation.

Reader Becky reminds me that Beetlejuice also had a black and white stripe look. Maybe this was the inspiration.  ;-)

 I just spotted this new Define. It's cute but I can't take the stress of owning a white jacket.


I love the larger photos on the website, we can finally get a good look at the embossed Glacier Lace Power Y print. I saw this in the store the other day and wasn't impressed. The embossing is much too subtle these days. It used to have a sheen to it but now it just looks like some sort of dirt pattern on the material - boo!

Did you all buy anything today? I did not since I got everything I want for now on my trip to the store on Tuesday.

I forgot to write in my store trip report the other day I saw the Pigment Blue bonded CRB. Pigment Blue reminds me a lot of Bold Blue or Wish Blue. It is very similar. I wasn't impressed by the look of the bonding in person. One side has what looks like black electrical tape down the side and the other is plain, which is the best look but I can't see why they just don't stitch it.

"Vintage" lulu  - Circle Mesh CRB in Pig Pink

Rumors: Reader Alex wrote in to tell me that she heard of a couple of new Paris Pink items coming out: A Paris Run: Your Heart Out Pullover, a new pique longsleeve top in Paris (a new Turn Around LS-type top?), and she also confirmed that Paris Wunder Unders are coming. She also writes in to say that Pig Pink will be coming soon. In light of the men's new Limelight color and the Pigment blue CRB, it looks like the upcoming color palette will be similar to last summer: Pig, Wish Blue, and Citron.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger