Home » » Today's Shopping Trip - the Last One of 2011

Today's Shopping Trip - the Last One of 2011

I went to the South Bay store today. We took a family walk along the beach and stopped at the store afterward. I cannot believe all the lulu I saw on our walk - so much more than ever before. Has lulu gone viral in the US? I almost think so based on the crowds in the stores this week and how much I've been seeing it around. Anywhoo, the South Bay store was a madhouse. I didn't try anything on since the line for the dressing room was at least eight people long and I didn't feel like waiting. The store had the new Pig Pink No Limits, Deep Breath, and Cool Racerback I wanted to try on but I'll go back to the stores next week when most people are back at work. I also want to try the Back on Track tank again, this time with a Ta Ta Tamer underneath. I read that the tank totally conceals the bra and that would give me the support I need to wear it.  I saw the new Boogie shorts in slub denim/Wild Lime. Going from memory, Wild Lime looked very similar to Citron to me, maybe a touch deeper in color but surprisingly more yellow than lime. I'll have to remember to bring something Citron with me next time I go to the store. I also have to dig up some Pink Mist to compare to Pig Pink since some of you have asked for comparisons.

I ended up buying the white black microstripe Lively Tee for myself. I've been on a hunt for it the last couple of weeks but it's nearly sold out in the stores and totally sold out on the US side of the website.

A friend of mine also picked me up the black zipper CRB which are now marked down to $39 in the stores. She talked me into it and I am hoping to wear it with a new Flash Energy bra if/when that comes out. So, those are my final purchases for 2011.  Happy New Year everyone!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger