Home » » The Latest - Heathered Black Back on Track Pullover, Pigment Blue and White Stripe No Limit, and More

The Latest - Heathered Black Back on Track Pullover, Pigment Blue and White Stripe No Limit, and More

lululemon back on track running pullover
lululemon back on track running pullover
The Back on Track Pullover in Heathered Black. 

From what I am reading the stores are supposed to be having lots of new stuff on December 26th. Based on my product alert emails I'd say it will be all the new pullovers - Back on Track PO, Back on Track LS,  Distance PO, Back on Track Jacket, and the pigment blue and white striped stuff. Here are some photos of the upcoming arrivals:

lululemon pigment blue stripe no limit yoga tank
lululemon pigment blue no limit tank
A new New Limit tank in Pigment Blue and White stripe. With all the blue and white stripe, I wonder if we will see white luon bottoms this spring and summer. It would make sense. I don't think I've seen white Grooves and crops for at least a couple of years.

lululemon flash swiftly tech short sleeve tee
New Swiftly SS in Flash. I'm not sure whether the Flash and Wild Lime stuff will be in North America on the 26th but if not, they'll be here soon.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger