Home » » My Universe Is Not Making Sense - My Husband Went Back For a Second Pair Today

My Universe Is Not Making Sense - My Husband Went Back For a Second Pair Today


I thought my husband was out returning bottles with the kids this morning when I got a text from him saying he'd bought a second pair of the Work to Play Pant IIs. My husband venturing by himself into a lulu store? To shop for himself?  My universe has stopped making sense. I confess I am a little weirded out his new love of pricey clothes. This isn't the same guy I married who likes to hunt for markdowns at TJ Maxx. As long as he doesn't start shopping for sports cars and sending me flowers for no reason everything should be ok, but I'm a little freaked out. I need to mentally realign a little - I am used to being the sole lulu enthusiast in this family.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger