Home » » My Husband - Lulu Newb

My Husband - Lulu Newb

I will do some posts on the upload that happened early this morning and the new items that are coming out but first I have to tell a story that will be amusing to long time lulu fans. My husband is a super early riser - he's often up before 5 am most days of the week - and he told me he ordered the new Sapphire blue Run: Response shorts early this morning. They were sold out in his size as of about 10 am pacific time and I mentioned that to him. He said "what'd they do, upload only one?" which I found amusing since I've read that soooo many times in the comments and on the lulu Facebook boards. He then went on to tell me that he got an order confirmation but I had to break it to him that that didn't mean anything until he got a shipping confirmation email. Poor lulu newb. 

(Update - As of 2 pm PST the shorts are sold out in all sizes except XL now on the US side. Wow! If you all are getting them as gifts for your SOs I think they will be very happy.)
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger