Home » » New Color - Definitely Flash

New Color - Definitely Flash

Sigg Water Bottle in "flash"
I should have thought about looking at the accessories yesterday to get a clue on the new orangey-red/pink color, Flash, but I didn't. Anyway, I have multiple product notice emails calling this water bottle Flash so I definitely think the new color is Flash and not flush.

A store in Australia posted photos of new The Mat yoga mat colors (thanks to Megan for the heads up). They could be old colors like Tree Frog, Currant, and Persian Purple but I tend to think they are new colors like Flash, Limelight (or whatever the female version of Limelight will be), and maybe Pigment Blue. There is a water bottle in Moore Blue but I'm not sure what that looks like. There is also a gold water bottle. Not sure if we'll see clothes in these colors but the accessories often debut the new color palette.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger