Home » » Today's Shopping Trip - Insanity!

Today's Shopping Trip - Insanity!

I thought I was transported to Canada today. For the first time ever, I had to wait in line (5+ deep) for a dressing room at lulu. Both stores I went to were packed. I've been shopping on December 26th at lulu for the past few years but this is the busiest I've seen the stores yet. I think today being a federal holiday didn't help things either. Both stores I went to had large markdown racks but nothing I was tempted to bust open my lulu gift card for, though many other people were.

lululemon deep coal silver spoon slub scuba hoodie
I almost bought myself this today. It's the Deep Coal Silver Spoon Slub Salt & Pepper Scuba which I was very surprised to see at my store. It looks super nice with black pants. I already have four Scubas and just bought myself the Tinted Canvas Scuba so I don't need another Scuba at all. The Salt and Pepper Scubas have a bit of a texture, definitely slub-like, and it seemed a little bit stiffer than regular scubas. The fit was true to size. I also liked the Pigment Blue version and if I didn't already have the Wish Blue Multi Poncho Striped Scuba I would have gotten that one.


lululemon back on track long sleeve baselayer: height=
I tried on the Back on Track LS in the pigment blue. It was ok but not nearly as nice a design as the Turn Around LS. The pleats at the shoulders make it poof up a tiny bit there. The fit is a body hugging true to size. The tag says it's body mapped with mesh but it's not. It's body mapped with silverescent knit, as you can see in the photo. The rest of the top is made from running luon.  I don't know what is up with lululemon's product information on the website but there are many errors in this latest upload.


lululemon back on track silver spoon tank
I also tried on the Back on Track tank. It was a super lightweight tank but the bra portion is not big enough to contain busty women. I was spilling out all over. The Run Your Heart Out tank is a much better option if you want to be sure the girls are secure and won't pop out of place. The RYHO also gives much better support. I'd say the Back on Track tank is well-suited for low impact activities such as hot yoga. If you want to run in a luxtreme/silverescent knit tank, get the Run Your Heart Out.


I also got to reacquaint myself with the Distance tech fleece pullover. It was warm, soft,  and seemed quite wind resistant.  It's a figure skimming true to size but you might want to size up if you are going to layer anything thicker than a swiftly ls underneath.

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger