Home » » Store Trip Report

Store Trip Report

lululemon stay on course tank in glacier lace print
lululeom stay on course tank in black microstripe

I have to take back all the mean things I said about the new Stay on Course tank. I really liked it when I tried it on and ended up buying the Glacier Lace version. I tried on the GL and the black microstripe one. I thought the luxtreme in the Glacer Lace felt a touch more buttery soft than the striped one. I think striped luxtremes tend to be a little stiffer as far as luxtreme goes but it's still a silky soft fabric. It happens to be one of my favorite technical fabrics. Every time I put on a luxtreme top, my skin goes ahhhh. I just love how silky and breathable it is. I went with the Glacier Lace Stay On Course because, first of all, I like the pattern, and I liked how this pattern helped camouflage the lumps and bumps luxtreme usually reveals. The black and white microstripe is also nice but a bit of a different look with the black contrast seaming. The lighter color was also more revealing lumps and bumps-wise. The front neckline was more open than it looks in some of the photos I've posted. The back is higher than I prefer but since it's luxtreme any back perspiration gets wicked right away to help keep me cool. I thought the front straps a little on the loose side when I first put it on, kind of like in this photo:

lululemon stay on course tank in paris pink microstripe
However, once I pulled the tank down and adjusted it over my boobs it laid flat.

lululemon stay on course tank in pink microstripe
I think this is a tank that works very well for curvy women. It's a figure-skimming true to size and fairly long, like CRB-long. I tried it on with a Ta Ta Tamer and the straps are completely covered. All in all it's a nice functional tank with good coverage for those who don't want to show a lot of cleavage. I'm planning to wear it to spin class tomorrow so I will let you know how it performs.

lululemon run for it crops in black

lululemon run for it crops
I tried on the new Run: For It Crops in both the solid and the Tinted Canvas striped version. (They go to a twelve.) I really liked these crops. If I was in the market for a new pair of luxtreme crops I'd definitely get these. I though the stripe placement in the back is visually-slimming. The crops are $78. Like the newest batch of luxtreme crops, the luxtreme is thicker than it has been in the past and much more opaque in bends.


lululemon black microstripe lively crewneck tee shirt
I tried on the black microstripe lively tee and really liked it. If I get a gift certificate for Christmas this is at the top of my list.


lululemon run your heart out tank in tinted canvas print
I tried on a bunch of the Coal Tinted Canvas tanks - the Cool Racerback, the Run: Your Heart Out, and the Scoop Neck. I couldn't find any that I really loved the distribution of the pattern on so I passed on it.

Both stores I went to had some excellent deals on the markdown rack. Fashion Island had some older colored underwear for $7 in sizes medium and large. I ended up buying five pairs of premium technikinis (the mesh ones). Those are my favorite workout underwear for the gym and spin. FI also had Run: For It Pullovers for $99 in various sizes. FI had a Cozy Coat on the racks (not marked down) in size 6 (could have been an 8), I believe. They also had a couple of Gratitude Wraps in the gray colors (not on markdown). I didn't check the sizes on those. The Irvine store had Power Technique tanks (black and ghost) in nearly all sizes for $34. There were other deals but those were the ones that I was considering getting.

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger