Home » » Great Photo of Flash and Upcoming Items

Great Photo of Flash and Upcoming Items

lululemon cool racerback tanks speed shorts flash limelight run response shorts
Great photo showing the bright new color palette. I'm not sure if the tank on the left is Heathered Tree Frog or Wild Lime but I'm thinking Tree Frog. The bright one is definitely Flash. The man has on Limelight and Sapphire.

lululemon tanks
I initially thought the tank in the center must be Flash but after seeing the above photo I am not so sure. I think it might be but in dimmer light. It's shown with the new Silver Spoon Stripe Speed shorts.

lululemon pigment blue scoop neck tank
Photos of the Pigment and White striped Scoop Neck.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger