Home » » Aussie Heads Up - Lots of Flash!!!

Aussie Heads Up - Lots of Flash!!!

lululemon flash swiftly tech tank
Check out how bright the Flash Swiftly racerback is. I love it! I cannot wait until Flash and Wild Lime get to North America. It's shown with a Flash Flow Y underneath. I took my Fruity Tootie and Kiss pink headbands to the store the other day to compare to Flash and it is its own new color. Definitely a neon flamingo, as people have been saying.

lululemon flash swiftly tech racerback tank
Look how bright Flash is in natural light. I think this is fantastic for runners who want maximum visibility. This color will also look cute with summer tans. I haven't bought a Swiftly tank in forever but this is now on my list.

lululemon flash swiftly short sleeve top
flash swiftly ss on left, pigment blue swiftly tank on right

Swiftly tees - paris, currant, and flash
lululemon flash flow y sports bra

lululemon flash scoop neck yoga tank
Flash Flow Y and Scoop Neck Tanks. The Scoop Neck is on my maybe list.

lululemon flash power y tank

lululemon flash power y tank
There will also be a Power Y in flash - yay! I have to tell my sister. Power Ys are her favorite.

lululemon flash define jacket

lululemon flash define jacket
The Define is in Heathered Flash - still very bright.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger