Home » » The Salt And Pepper Scubas and Infinity Scarves

The Salt And Pepper Scubas and Infinity Scarves


I am soooo tempted to use my new lulu gift card on the pigment blue Salt and Pepper Scuba (deep coal pigment blue salt & pepper). (Note, this is hidden under "Scuba Central" on the US side of the website, buried at the end of the $108 Scubas.)

The deep coal silver spoon slub salt & pepper Scuba is very pretty, too. I love "textured" looking scubas.


The silver spoon pig pink slub salt & pepper Scuba is not nearly as pretty as the other two.


 I don't think I have posted a photo of the Black Back on Tack tank yet.



The Infinity scarves are new. I'm not a scar person but I know many of you are so you might like these.


I think everything else that was uploaded tonight we have seen before. The Loot was unspectacular so if I don't make it to my local stores tomorrow I'm not going to feel bad. I'm kind of excited by the hints of the new items so maybe I'll save my giftcards for that.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger