Home » » Today's Shopping Trip

Today's Shopping Trip

lululemon flash pink no limit yoga tank
I went to the store today to pick up my husband's hemmed pants and got to see the new No Limit Tank with Flash in it. The color reminded me a little of Razzmatazz:

Razzmatazz Seamless Tee
Anyway, it's an bright energetic color so I am looking forward to seeing the other tanks it comes in.

lululemon will yoga pant in black pique
I also got to try on the new Will pants in the black pique. They only go to a ten which is the wrong size for me but I liked them. I liked the higher rise but I didn't care for the pockets on the thighs. I hope they come out with a subsequent version without the pockets that goes to a twelve.

lululemon Power y yoga tank in tinted canvas print
Oh yes, I got to try on the Tinted Canvas Power Y which I liked a lot. However, the one in my size had the lulu symbol right on the nipple so it was a no go for me. They didn't have another in my size. I might visit another lulu store tomorrow or just save getting this until after Christmas.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger