Home » » Hints of Upcoming Items!!! - Deep Breath, Tracker, Shorts, New Gym Bag, and More!

Hints of Upcoming Items!!! - Deep Breath, Tracker, Shorts, New Gym Bag, and More!

I'll get to some of the new stuff that was uploaded - the only thing tempting me was the Pigment Blue Salt and Pepper Scuba - but check out all the hints of new things to come:



(click to enlarge)
It looks like there will be an Energy bra coming in Wild Lime. Or, maybe this is a new gold color. Yay! I was hoping the Energy would be coming in Flash and Wild Lime. I definitely want at least one of those colors, if not both.


(click to Enlarge)
The Deep Breath is coming back and at least in Flash. I hope this is the luxtreme version of the Deep Breath tank because I liked that version better. However, I think they didn't sell as well as the luon light version.



The Tracker Shorts are coming back. I initially thought these might be Paris Pink but they look too dark to me. I have a Flow Y in Neon Pink that looks a lot like this color.


The Pigment and white striped No Limit is in Australia. I'm not sure if the crops are new, too.


New retro-lulu looking gym bag called the Daily Gym Bag. The colors are new, too. A minty looking green and a dark navy. I just noticed the Define Jacket she is wearing is new, too.


 More photos of that upcoming Define jacket. The pattern seems to match the Wunder Unders in the No Limit photo - more pique luon.

(click to enlarge)
This photo was in the pants section but the top is new - a bold Pigment and White striped print in maybe a Cool Racerback.

(click to enlarge)
 There is also a new scalloped-edged headband coming called the Swiftly headband.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger