Home » » Photos - Colored Wunder Under Outfits, Glacier Lace Stay on Course, and Will Pants

Photos - Colored Wunder Under Outfits, Glacier Lace Stay on Course, and Will Pants

lululemon stay on course tank and plum wunder under crops
I mentally struggle with what to pair with the colored Wunder Unders but I really love this outfit. It's a black and white microstrip Stay On Course tank with the plum wunder under pants.

lululemon paris pink wunder under crops black tank top

lululemon pigment blue wunder under crops and black tank top
This is what I always picture with the colorful WUs - a black or white top. Yawn, but safe. That's why I like the top photo so much.

lululemon glacier lace stay on course tank top

After I poo-pooed this top for being matronly and dull in previous posts, I am really liking it here. Maybe because the wild print makes it fun and not so utilitarian.

The new Will pant in Black Slub denim. They're okay here. I need some more photos to make up my mind.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger