Home » » The Latest

The Latest

There is a Flow Y coming in the Deep Coal Black Slub Denim. I wonder if that means there will also be a Power Y in this fabric. Readers are commenting that the Wunder Unders in this fabric run really snug. Now that you have brought the subject up, I recall trying on denim luon tanks in the distant past and having the same reaction - too snug. I guess only a try on will tell.


This is from an Australian store so I'm not sure if these have already hit our stores or not. They are Run: For It crops with an Elevation Space Dye waistband. I don't recall seeing crops with that red zipper so I think they are new.

Still Groovy bag. I think this is the Coal Tinted Canvas print but I think other stores have been calling it a version of the Creekside camo print.

New Turbo Run Shorts in the Heathered Paris Pink Wee Stripe band and the White Coal Tinted Canvas band. I just saw a product alert showing Boogie shorts coming with the Tinted Canvas band, too.


The photo above gives us a little peek at the Deep V bra hidden under the front panel of the Cross My Heart tank.

A photo to show how well the Coal Tinted Canvas CRB looks with gray bottoms (Hot N Sweaty crops, in this case). I also like the print distribution in this CRB.

For spinning today I wore my Coal Tinted Canvas Energy bra with my Blurred Gray Dip Dye Spirit Tank. I thought they went together pretty well. I am happy to finally have a bra to put underneath this tank that can play off the colors in the tank.

This lulu ambassador makes the Hot N Sweaty tank look great. I wish lulu would use more of their ambassadors as web models. If you take a look at the ambassadors on the website they are a pretty impressive bunch.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger