Home » » Upload Tomorrow, Warehouse Sale Kind of Anounced, Photos of the Latest

Upload Tomorrow, Warehouse Sale Kind of Anounced, Photos of the Latest

lululemon pig pink striped no limit yoga tank
I read there is definitely supposed to be an upload tomorrow. I'm thinking if the pink No Limit Tank shows up I might order it. I saw a photo of a women wearing it with plum wunder unders and it looked so cute together. Another reader wrote in to say she heard Flash won't be showing up in North America until February - boo!  The Masonville store just posted a photo of the Flash Deep Breath tank so more Flash is here - yay!

lululemon flash pink deep breath tank
Brrr - I know they're Canadian and used to it but it seems mean to make them run outside in skimpy tank tops. I grew up and went to college in upstate NY but now that I've been in Southern California for 16 years my blood is thin. I reach for a Scuba hoodie when temps go below 70.

Anywhoo, look - it's the flash Deep Breath. I wonder if flash items will be in tomorrow's upload. That would be awesome.

Check it out - Slub Denim/Wild Lime Boogie shorts were sneaked (snuck?) onto the website. I hope this means more wild lime is coming soon. (Thanks to Allison for the heads up.)

lululemon ottawa warehouse sale flyer
Lulu semi "anounced" the warehouse sale by posting want ads for workers. This year it will be in Ottawa but it might as well be on the moon for me.  I wish they'd have something similar in the US or at least put an outlet in the southwest so I can get some great deals. One of the ladies on my boards posted the deals at her outlet - $10 Biker Groove shorts. So jealous!

lululemon vinyasa scarf silver spoon print

lululemon vinyasa scarf striped
The other new Vinyasa scarf in silver spoon and white stripe.

lululemon pigment blue cool racerback tank
I would think the Heathered Pigment Blue Cool Racerback will be uploaded soon. (Shown with the Will pant)

lululemon insight pant
A photo of the new Insight Pant. Shown with the Heathered Black Back on Track Pullover.

lululemon shine your heart out run vest
lululemon shine your heart out vest
lululemon shine your heart out vest

A couple more photos of the Shine Your Heart Out Vest. Has anyone seen this in their stores yet and know how much it is? I'd guess over $100. I think it will be marked down quickly but you never know. Lulumum writes in to say it's $68 but has no pockets and is all mesh. That's actually almost reasonable for a lulu vest.

lululemon blue slub scuba hoodie coal slub salt and pepper scuba hoodie
Photo of the Pigment Blue Slub and Coal Slub Salt and Pepper Scuba hoodies. The blue looks lighter than it is in person.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger