Home » » Photos - Stay on Course Brushed Luxtreme Pullover

Photos - Stay on Course Brushed Luxtreme Pullover




Photos of the Stay On Course Pullover which is supposed to be in stores (and on-line, I'm sure) on the 26th. The design is very similar, if not identical, to last year's Ambition Pullover. I didn't care for how the Ambition made my chest look - too snug over the bust - and I can see it in these photos, too. From my Ambition PO review: I thought this one fit true to size but a bit snug in the shoulders, upper arms and chest, too. If you have a big chest this top won't look nearly as nice as it does on the model so size up. I know a lot of runners like this top, though, so I might be in the minority when it comes to not loving this.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger