Home » » The Run: Distance Tech Fleece Pullover is Back!!!

The Run: Distance Tech Fleece Pullover is Back!!!

Just as I write I don't need anymore pullovers this pretty pastel Pig Pink Run: Distance Pullover pops up. It looks the same as last year's version. It's coming in Heathered Pig Pink/Pig Pink, Heathered Pigment Blue/Pigment Blue, and Black/Heathered Black, sizes 2-12. I'm sure I don't need a fleece pullover in Southern California but the light pink is so pretty. I wonder if my local stores will get this in.

  • Go the distance in this warm, body-skimming midlayer
  • Wicking, thermal, super-stretch, tech fleece is brushed on the inside for warmth & comfort
  • Body-mapped with anti-stink circle mesh
  • Long front zip for easy on/off
  • Cuffins with thumbholes keep hands warm
  • Chafe-resistant flat seams
  • Preshrunk so there are no surprises when washed
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger