Home » » New Items for December 26th - Pig Pink Stay on Course Fleece Tights

New Items for December 26th - Pig Pink Stay on Course Fleece Tights

Lulu wants you to spend those Christmas gift cards right away so the stores are supposed to have a lot of new stuff. Here are some more photos of the Pig Stay on Course Fleece Tech Tights. I know Canadians often get some good Boxing Day (Dec 26th) deals but I've been disappointed the last couple of years at my local stores. There is more inventory this year than previously but I'm still not getting my hopes up for super good deals (to me, this means getting lulu for at least 50% off). There is typically a bit We Made Too Much upload on the 26th, too, so be sure to log on and check it out.


Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger