Home » » Heathered Pigment Cool Racerback and Australian Heads Up

Heathered Pigment Cool Racerback and Australian Heads Up

Arriving in North American stores now - a heathered Pigment Blue Cool Racerback. I have a Static Wish CRB from a couple of years ago so this is a pass for me.

Close up photos of the Wild Lime waistband on the Run: Your Heart Out crops. I believe it's shown with a Heathered Tree Frog CRB in these photos. You can see a pair of RYHO crops with a Flash waistband in the background of the second photo. These are from Australia so not in North America yet.

I believe this is a photo of the new Flash CRB. I can't tell if it's heathered or not. It almost looks like it is, or it could be a microstripe version. This photo is also from Australia. I'm really liking this color.

I think there are Flash Power Ys hanging in the background (upper left). This is also from Australia.


Good photo of the Tinted Canvas Scuba
Run: Response Short in Sapphire Blue
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger