Home » » Photos: Heathered Pigment CRB, Pig Back on Track SS Tech, New Prints?, and More

Photos: Heathered Pigment CRB, Pig Back on Track SS Tech, New Prints?, and More

lululemon heathered pigment blue cool racer back yoga tank
Heathered Pigment Blue CRBs are starting to arrive in the stores. I know it comes in an extra long version but I'm not sure if it also comes in a regular version.

lululemon pigment blue cool racerback yoga tank
From Australia - the Pigment Blue Define Jacket (love!) and a Heathered Pig Pink Back on Track SS Tech shirt.

lululemon astro yoga pants
The came in one of my Australian Product Notice emails and the link wasn't working but I think it might be a new print. The text called it silver spoon stripe but it looks too blotchy for that pattern. I'll update if I find a better photo. This one is fuzzy from being enlarged too much.

lululemon charcoal and lilac no limit yoga tank
Another item from Australia - a new No Limit in Lilac and Heathered Cross Dye Charcoal. Not sure if that is a print or a new version of space dye. As soon as I find a better photo of "cross dye" I will post.

lululemon pig pink swiftly tech short sleeve athletic shirt

lululemon blue swiftly ss tech shirt

lululemon blue swiftly tech shirt
New Swiftly tops are out in Pig Pink and Pigment Blue.

lululemon running stay on course jacket blue
There is a new Pigment Blue Stay On Course Jacket.

lululemon cool racerback yoga tank in wild lime
Web model photo of the new Wild Lime Cool Racerback. I'll need to see this in person to decide if I want it.

lululemon wunder under skinny wee stripe yoga pants
lululemon wunder under yoga pants skinny stripe
 Another photo of the new skinny wee stripe Wunder Unders.It's an interesting pairing with the Tinted Canvas No Limit tank. I always wonder how to pair the light colored bottoms.

lululemon will yoga pant in black
Will Pant in black luon

lululemon stay on course yoga tank in pink

lululemon stay on course yoga running tank in paris pink
A couple of photos of the Paris Pink Stay On Course Tank

lululemon mens reverse longsleeve running top
Photo of the mini check side of the men's Reverse long sleeve. I saw these in the store today. They look very similar to the ladies.


Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger