Home » » Today's Shopping Trip - Bargain Hunting

Today's Shopping Trip - Bargain Hunting

Today we walked at the beach and then stopped at the Fashion Island Lulu store on the way home. I got to see the new $84 Mens Reponse shorts. The description on the website is not correct, only the liner part has the lines of silver in it. Since it's such a small part of the shorts, I don't get the $20 bump in price. The Silver Luon Yoga Shorts are only a $10 bump in price over the regular version and the silver runs through the whole short.

The store still had a decent amount of markdowns in both mens and womens. I did a little 2012 Christmas shopping and bought a marked down Chili Bolt Tech shirt for my brother for next year. (My poor family, they all get lulu for Christmas.)

I also got the bandana for $9 (was $18). I'm hoping to be able to use it on hikes.

I also picked up a pair of the Savasana socks for a friend. They were marked down to $24 from $42.If you are looking for these chances are your store still has them tucked away somewhere.

I also picked up some more markdown underwear in two styles I haven't tried yet and that are now discontinued: the Lacey Lulu Hotshort and the Smooth Moves Girlshort. Both were $7.
 
I'm waiting for one other lulu gift card to get here before I do some real shopping. My sister ordered it just before Christmas but apparently it's coming by pony express.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger