Home » » Photos - Stay on Course Tank

Photos - Stay on Course Tank

lululemon stay on course tank

lululemon stay on course tank black microstripe
lululemon stay on course tank
lululemon stay on course tank glacier lace print
A few more photos of the Stay On Course Tank. I wore mine to spin today. I really liked it. I wore it with my Donna Karan sports bra and the tank covered it fine. It's a tank you just put on and forget about, like a CRB. I didn't have to adjust any straps, tug anything into place, or worry about showing too much cleavage. I wore it with luxtreme crops so it rode up a little bit but since it's on the longer side (compared to a Push UR Limits, for example) it didn't stray too high. If it comes out in some other cool colors or prints I'd definitely consider getting another one.

lululemon donna karan sports bra
Donna Karan

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger