Home » » NEW!! Flash Scoop Neck, Power Y, & Swiftly Racerback

NEW!! Flash Scoop Neck, Power Y, & Swiftly Racerback

Oooh! Pencil this in on my wish list. It's a solid Flash Scoop Neck tank. It's only in Australia right now but I likey.

Swiftly racerback tanks are back. It's coming in Flash, Pigment Blue, and Black. This is one of my favorites for spin class on the hottest summer days - so light and breathable.

This photo looks more like Flush than Flash but the caption said Flash underneath. However, the product notices often use old photos so I wouldn't be surprised if this is really a photo of the older Flush Power Y.  The use of this blonde model also makes me think that since they haven't been using her as much as they used to. Whatever. There is a new Power Y coming out in Flash. I'll update if I find another photo.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger