Home » » Yesterday's Shopping Trip

Yesterday's Shopping Trip

I visited a couple of my local stores yesterday to see if I could find the Surge Wee Stripe CRB but neither had it in yet. I did try on the Surge/Surge Wee Stripe Define yesterday. I really like the look of the wee stripe pattern in the symbol but I just don't care for Surge with my coloring. I think this will mean I will pass on the Surge Wee Stripe CRB, too. One odd thing about this jacket is that the material seemed super stretchy, almost like light luon. It was a noticeable difference from the Potion Purple Define I wore into the store. Sometimes some colors feel stretchier or thicker than others and this is one. It almost makes this Define a nice summer-weight Define.

I also tried on the Shape Me bra at the store. It wasn't as low cut as I thought it would be on me. It was very comfortable and gave me a nice shape. I don't think it was super supportive but much better than a Flow Y for me. I'd put the support probably around the same as a 50 Rep for larger busted ladies. I still prefer the look of the Energy bra in the back but this is a decent sports bra and seemed comfortable when I tried it layered under a Power Y. It comes with cups.

Potion - left, Dewberry - right

I deliberately wore my Potion Define to the store so I could compare it to Dewberry and the colors are nearly identical.  Contrary to the above photo, I thought Potion was the brighter purple and Dewberry a touch more muted, like it had a little black added to it. However, the lighting in the store is a bit odd.

I almost bought a Tango Red Power Y that was on the sale rack but decided I didn't like how Tango Red just plays up the pink undertones in my skin. The only thing I ended up buying yesterday was a pair of Technikini underwear. I hope some new tanks in new colors come out. My lulu ADD is kicking in.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger