Home » » More of the Latest - Wee Stripes Up the Wazoo, Run: For Your Life Crops, and More

More of the Latest - Wee Stripes Up the Wazoo, Run: For Your Life Crops, and More

New Wunder Unders in Black Wee Stripe/Black. Love this color and would love to see this in a CRB. Hope it is coming! Update - these are made of luon light. They will be super soft and lightweight but not give as much coverage to your flaws.


Surge with Surge Wee Stripe Define. I have a Coal Define with Heathered Coal Wee Stripe and it is one of my favorites. I love the same color Wee Stripe inserts in the Define. It didn't work well in the Wren with Iris Wee Stripe version but tone on tone is great.


Dewberry Wee Stripe Power Y - this is cute


New Run: For Your Life Crops - I'm not a huge fan of ruffles on my luxtreme crops or any of my crops come to think of it. Where are the knee length luxtreme crops? 


New Wunder Under Band - I'd guess Citron Wee Stripe, Dewberry Wee Stripe, Coal Wee Stripe, and Surge Wee Stripe (maybe it's Toothpaste, though)


Shape Me Bra in Surge.


A good composite photo of the new Dignity crop


Dewberry Swiftly tank

Coal / Citron Inspire Crops

Dewberry CRB
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger