Home » » Store Trip Report

Store Trip Report

I went to the store yesterday to return my Heathered Wren Clam Diggers and tried on a few of the new things. I tried on both of the new Deep Breath tanks. I love both of them but they are just not supportive enough for me. However, I might break down and get the Blurred Gray one since I love that color so much. I can always layer a Flow Y underneath.

The South Coast Plaza store is also one of the few stores (maybe only?) in our area to get the Heathered Deep Navy Sing Floss Travel jacket. It is really nice and would go great with jeans. I can see why this has become one of the hot SFT jackets to get. I don't really care for the longer length of the SFT (I sold my similar Wear With All jacket) but would love to see this color come out in a Scuba or, even better, Scuba Light. I would also love to see Still pants come out in a Heathered Deep Navy.


I tried on a few crops thinking I might trade in the Clam Diggers for another style and I took a long look at the Astro crops since I really want a shorter crop for summer. I don't have any Astros yet and I was very tempted to get the above pair but figured I'd be better off with a solid black so I held off since my store didn't have it in my size. I will definitely keep my eye out for new Astros, though. I like the shorter length and loose fit at the knee.

I visited the Irvine store today to bring in a couple of items to get some stitching reinforced and took a look around. Both the South Coast and Irvine stores have some decent sized markdown racks. Everything is at the first cut of markdowns. Both stores had some of the V-neck Swiftly tees in Tango marked down to $49, some Power Ys and Scoop Necks marked down to $39, some Mudra pants for $69, leftover white pullovers for $89 (I think), All Sport bras for $29, and various shorts and other things.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger