Home » » More Photos of the New Energy SL Tech Tanks (Updated)

More Photos of the New Energy SL Tech Tanks (Updated)

Reader Rosa provides us with some photos of the new Energy SL Tech Tanks. The Coal tank is edged in Heathered Coal Wee Stripe (aka, HCWE). This is what the Angel version was edged in last year and will match my Coal/HCWE Stride Jacket. I love when Lululemon provides continuity like this so I can coordinate past items with the latest. This photo also answers the question as to whether the new Energys are made of regular silverescent or silverescent circle mesh (aka, SCM) - they are the circle mesh version. I am very excited about this. I used to poo poo silverescent circle mesh but since I got a Revitalize shirt and wore it to spin class I am on board with the change and now a big fan of this material. I think SCM is thinner, more breathable, and more wicking than regular silverescent and just excellent for hot summer sweaty activities. The only drawback is that it is clingier than regular silverescent making a decision as to whether to size down in this tank a little more difficult.

This is Rosa in a size four tank. I think it looks fine from the side view but we'd need to see a front to see if there are clinging issue. Her normal tank size is a six and she said her personal preference is for the looser fit of her normal tank size. Rosa wanted to give a shout out to the fabulous educators at the Los Gatos store. She said the Energys will be in regular stores next week. They are coming in Surge, Coal, and Toothpaste.

As soon as I find more photos of the Energy I will post them. I know people are curious to see the difference in fit between this and the Mind Over Matter SL tech. I think the armholes come up higher and the fit is a little better through the chest (not as roomy/boxy) but I know more photos will help.

(Update) Rosa sent in the front view of herself, modeling the Energy SL. I don't think it looks too small or clingy at all. In fact, it looks pretty perfect to me. I cannot wait to see these in the store.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger