Home » » Upload Thursday Predictions

Upload Thursday Predictions


I am thinking the new Run: Take Flight Bike Shorts will show up on line tomorrow. If you have been waiting for a longer short for your runs or workouts, I think this is a good choice. It runs true to size and seemed to be fairly roomy though the thighs.

 I think the new Run For Your Life crops may also show up.

The Heathered Black Define showed up in a lot of my product alert emails so I think there is a good chance this one will show up. This is another great neutral and a nice change of pace from solid black.

I think the Surge/ Surge Wee Stripe will show up tomorrow, too. It was in a lot of product alerts, too. I am really drawn to this for some reason. It must be the power of Wee Stripe. Unfortunately, I don't have any Surge tops to coordinate with it.

The light luon Black Wee Stripe Wunder Unders have hit most stores so I think there is a good chance we'll see it tomorrow. People are reporting it feels very soft and light but doesn't offer as much coverage or shaping as regular luon.



Lots of people are hoping the Heathered Deep Navy Sing Floss Travel shows up tomorrow. It's being seen in more and more stores so I'd say that is likely.

I think it's very likely the new Take Flight Vests will show up tomorrow. They are a splurge at $98 (like most of Lululemon's vests) but if you have been looking for a running I think this one is pretty nice. It seems to be selling well in the stores.

I am positive the new Dew Berry CRB and Power Y Wee Stripe. I hope some other new tank designs will also show up.

What are you looking for?
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger