Home » » More of the Latest

More of the Latest

White Manifesto LS.

Toothpaste Lively Crewneck tee

A photo to show the color difference between Coal and black. The Energy SL is in Coal and the Run: the Fastest shorts are black.

I know tights-styled crops are "in" now but I really like a slightly flared leg opening in my crops. Loving the classic look of the Heathered Blurred Gray Deep Breath tank paired with black Gather and Crow crops.


Heathered Navy Sing Floss Travel Jacket. The lighting is perfect to see this color.

I think this is the Heathered Wren Sing Floss Travel Jacket.

Heathered Wren Still pants paired with the White Let It Loose Tank.

A photo to give you an idea of the cling quotient in the new Energy SL.

This color in the men's shirt caught my eye. Of course it would turn out to be Dark Classic Sport Gray in the Metal Tech Vent shirt. I love DCSG. I must try and find this for the hubs, on markdown of course since he hates to pay lulu prices for his workout clothes.

I'm pretty sure this is the Move It Tech shirt in Ink. This is another shirt I will be on the lookout for my husband.

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger