Home » » Store Trip Report - Run: Take Flight Bike Short (Just What I Wanted), Dignity Crops, and Heathered Black Define

Store Trip Report - Run: Take Flight Bike Short (Just What I Wanted), Dignity Crops, and Heathered Black Define

I went to the store today to pick up a couple of items I left to be restitched and took the opportunity to try on the new Run: Take Flight Bike Shorts.  I ended up buying a pair in black. They have an 8" inseam and it's the length I have been waiting for from Lululemon. They do not have any padding. My Biker Grooves and Run: Zoom Knee shorts are something like 3" longer and hit me right at the middle of the knee (I'm 5' 5"). I usually hike them up a bit over my knee anyway for spin class but I am super excited Lululemon finally made a pair in this length. I like that the back is a bit higher than the front so they don't slip down. I did a bend over test and I thought these were thicker than some of the luxtreme crops that go sheer when you bend over. They are available in the Coal/Static and solid Black. I cannot wait to give these a try in class.

Take Flight Bike Short
Biker Groove Short - about 3" longer than the Take Flight Bike Short
I also tried on the new Dignity crops. They were a pretty snug fitting crop and I thought ran a bit on the small side.

I tried on the Heathered Black Define. It's really nice and I wouldn't mind it if someone gave one to me but I think I can live without it. If you don't already have a black Define and have been thinking of getting one, this one might be a nice alternative.

I forgot to write that I saw the new Dewberry CRB at the store and without having a comparison at hand, I thought Dewberry looked a lot like Potion Purple. I already have a couple of Potion tops and don't really feel the need to get more.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger