Home » » New Black/Heathered Blurred Gray Groove Crops

New Black/Heathered Blurred Gray Groove Crops

New Groove Crops - Black / Heathered Blurred Gray
I know this version of the Groove Crop probably isn't very exciting to most of you but I love the pleated rectangles waistband on the Grooves. I have a few Heathered Blurred Gray tops so I might get this to have a matching pair of bottoms. I know a lot of people say their waistbands don't show but sometimes my tops creep up when I do cardio or bend over on the weight machines. Moreover, one reason I love the Groove crop and pants is that they are reversible to all-black so if you don't have a coordinating top, you can turn them inside out.

My newest Groove pants - I love that all the color is on the bottom row so it's more likely to peep out from under your top.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger