Home » » Photos of the Latest to Hit the Stores - Warrior 1 Hot Bra, Free Fall Crops, and New Colors of Old Favorites

Photos of the Latest to Hit the Stores - Warrior 1 Hot Bra, Free Fall Crops, and New Colors of Old Favorites


New Free Fall Crops. They are made of luon and I'd guess most likely light luon. They look like a combo of last year's Vita crops and Here I Am crops, neither which were big sellers. They look comfy but no way I'd pay $86 for around-the-house-only pants.

Vita crop - made of organic cotton. Bought on markdown for $9.
Here I Am Crop - made of luon light - Bought on markdown for $24
New Warrior 1 Hot Bra. I like the double strap support. I might have to give this a try. It might not look very good under a CRB (too many lumps) but it might be good to layer under other tops. Although, calling it a hot yoga bra probably means it only goes to a ten.

The Warrior 1 Hot Bra and Free Fall crops.


Nice close up of the Surge Wee Stripe CRB, shown with the stitching on the outside. The Surge Wee Stripe is paired with the Free Fall crops.

New Scoop Neck in Heathered Dewberry and solid Dewberry.

New Passion Stripe Scuba

Heathered Coal Groove Crops.

New In Stride jacket in Dewberry Wee Stripe. The right side is a photo of the Surge Wee Stripe CRB.

Black Wee Stripe Power Y. I am going to have to try this on. I have a "thing" for black Power Ys. The Power Y is a staple of my summer around the house/around town wardrobe. I add a Flow Y or Energy bra underneath for the gym.

Ctiron Wee Stripe CRB

Dewberry Seaspray print speed short

New Boogie and Turbo short colors.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger