Home » » The Latest to Hit the Stores, Part 2 - Energy SL Tech, Let It Loose, Heathered Wren Bottoms, and More

The Latest to Hit the Stores, Part 2 - Energy SL Tech, Let It Loose, Heathered Wren Bottoms, and More

Photos of the new Energy SL tech. I was planning on visiting my store to see if they received these yet but they haven't. New Energy SLs are coming in Surge, Toothpaste, Coal, and Black (not sure about the black yet but this is what one store reported). I'm pretty sure both women in these photos have sized down one size.

Still pants in Heathred Wren. I really like Heathered Wren but I already have Stills in solid Wren so these will be a pass. Although...I could get these and sell my other ones. I'll have to think on that...

A photo of the new Heathered Wren Gather and Crow crops.

New Let It Loose tank in Solid Surge. There is also a new White LIL with the Heathered Coal Wee Stripe bra underneath.

New Groove Crops with a Heathered Coal Wee Stripe and Coal band. I love black and gray combos.

New Scuba in Sunny Lime.

Photo of the Sing Floss Travel Jacket in Heathered Deep Navy. It's also out in Heathered Charcoal.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger