Home » » The Latest to Hit the Stores, Part 1 - LS Manifesto Shirt, Deep Breath Tanks, Circuit Tanks

The Latest to Hit the Stores, Part 1 - LS Manifesto Shirt, Deep Breath Tanks, Circuit Tanks

Model Sharon has a Power Purple CRB underneath - to give you an idea how sheer this is.
I've heard that new long sleeve Manifesto tees were coming since the beginning of April so I'm not sure why they are so late to hit the stores. They are available in Black and White. I think you can see the white one to the left of the black one. It looks a bit sheer - burnout style. The last time I bought a long sleeve shirt with the manifesto print all over it I felt like a walking billboard. These are a little better in that the print is faded at the top but seeing print on my sleeves as I moved about my day was incredibly distracting. These will be an easy pass for me however, I know they are super popular. Update - these are $68 (less than last year?)

New Deep Breath tanks in Heathered Blurred Gray / Black and Wren / Heathered Sand Dune Wee Stripe. I love the HBG/Black version. I might have to give this tank another chance but I'm sure it will still be too low cut / too low support for me. Boo!

New Circuit Tanks in Toothpaste, Surge, and Coal have hit the stores. This is the Toothpaste version. It's shown with coordinating Knock Out Shorts in Heathered Blurred Gray / Toothpaste.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger