Home » » Hoodies Made of Gold?

Hoodies Made of Gold?

Big news on the boards is that Lululemon is rasising Scuba hoodie prices by $10 to $108 for solid colored Scubas, striped ones will be $128, and the special edition ones will be $148-160. And, get this, some of the hoodies currently in the stores have been repriced - see the photos below for proof - which is utterly ballsy on Lululemon's part. The website has not yet been updated so hurry up and get your hoodies now before they all go up. This is patently ridiculous. I know the hoodies are hugely popular in Canada and I like the two hoodies I have now but I can count on one hand how many people I have spotted wearing them outside of a gym here in Southern California. Good luck with this plan, Lululemon. Since you are now in the same price neighborhood, I think I'll start buying Ever, Arc'teryx, or North Face.

Sillwater Blue Dip Dye Hoodie- was $108

Was $98
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger