Home » » NEW! Heathered Black Define and Run: Take Flight Vest

NEW! Heathered Black Define and Run: Take Flight Vest

A couple of new items have popped up in the stores lately. The top is the Run: Take Flight Vest. I like the front a lot from this photo (thanks, Michelle). $98 is a bit steep for a vest considering you can get an entire jacket for not much more. The styling is visually interesting and if it has a rear zip pocket, I might consider ponying up the big dollars for it.

There is also a new Define in Heathered Black. I've got to say I love these new neutrals in the Defines. I've tried on a solid Black Define a few times but found it much too plain. However, I love my Heathered Blurred Gray Define and have been choosing it a lot lately.

Heathered Black Define and Heathered Blurred Gray (thanks, Ritler)
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger