Home » » Photos of the Latest - Dignity Crops and DewBerry

Photos of the Latest - Dignity Crops and DewBerry


Photos of the new Dignity Crop in Black. I like the shorter length. I'll have to give these a try.

Dignity crops in Black Denim. I think the denim version of luon is a fun way to bling up your workout wear.

Dewberry CRB. I am going to the store later today. I'll have to remember to wear my Potion Purple Define to see how the colors compare.

Dewberry Groovy Run Shorts.

New Swiftlys in Dewberry and Citron

Dewberry  Plum Scuba - I dislike the strip of gray around the zipper.

"New" Coal/Citron Inspire Crops - I guess Citron is one of the summer colors. Just like last summer. Good if you have items from last summer you want to coordinate with.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger