Home » » Got My Heathered Wren Clam Diggers Today

Got My Heathered Wren Clam Diggers Today

I got my Heathered Wren Clam Diggers today. I like the color but the material feels a bit thinner and more polyestery than my black Clam Diggers. Also, the ribbed material at the waistband is looser fitting than lulu used to use in the Clam Diggers. I have some old Canadian made black Clam Diggers back when they sold for something like $58 and the waistband was more sturdy feeling and snugger.  I am wondering if I should use a Canadian Angel to get a pair of the Heathered Wren Still shorts which don't seem to be coming to America or maybe order the Heathered Wren Still crops and have them hemmed a few inches. I also might try the Heathered Wren Gather and Crow crops but I like the shorter length of the Clam Diggers. I'll give them another try tomorrow but I am really uncertain about keeping them.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger