Home » » Photos of the Latest - Calm & Cozy, Manifesto LS

Photos of the Latest - Calm & Cozy, Manifesto LS

Heathered Sand Dune Calm and Cozy Sweater.


This photo has some good closeups of the silverscent circle mesh material and colors used in the Energy SL. I got my Coal SL yesterday. The color doesn't wow me but I know the tank will be very functional. I don't think I will be able to hit the gym until the weekend to give it a try. It's the last week of school and there are activities every day. I like that I don't have to worry about homework anymore but now I have to drag the boys with me when I want to shop and it costs me a fortune in snack bribery. Ugh!

The Manifesto Long Sleeves are now hitting Canada.


Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger