Home » » Stinky Men + Silverescent = Love

Stinky Men + Silverescent = Love

Visible lines of silver in Silverescent
When Silverescent first came out I kind of poo-pooed it. Do ladies really need anti-stink material? I don't think I have ever come across a really stinky woman at the gym. At least one I was able to smell from the next elliptical over. Men, on the other hand... P-freaking-U. My husband is one of those guys who stinks after a workout. (Sorry, honey).  However, when he came home the other night and I didn't get a whiff of eau de workout I knew something good might be afoot. He was wearing one of his Lululemon tech shirts. I didn't want to blog about it until I knew for certain it was the shirt and not a change of deodorant. He wore another Lululemon style tonight made of swiftly knit but still with Silverescent and he was again stink-free. Hallelujah! My husband hates how expensive Lululemon is but I am going to be hunting for more deals for him for his workout shirts. The lack of stink is well worth it.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger